Creative – Amsterdam
At Superhero Cheesecake we continuously strive for the highest quality in digital production. Premium work for the web, as we say, is hard work. It requires team effort and a keen eye for detail from concept to development. To make sure our creative ideas are at the highest level we are looking for a Creative Director that will shoot for the stars on every briefing.
We look for a Creative Director that can guide our clients, advertising agencies and our creative team towards original creative solutions. This requires persuasive leadership skills, clear communication and a comprehensive knowledge of digital production. Someone that can lead and inspire the creative team, advertising agencies and brands.
What will you do?
- Help push the limits of digital production across the board through overarching creative strategy.
- Concept new ideas and stay in touch with industry trends and developments.
- Create top notch pitch decks that might vary in creative focal point.
- Lead and inspire the creative team and freelancers through creative excellence.
- Direct, critique and mentor the creative team and oversee all creative work.
- Lead creative discussions and brainstorming sessions with a multi-talented team to deliver the best possible product on both studio and client side.
- Tackle complex creative problems in projects through innovative and original solutions.
- Work closely together with interaction designers, motion designers, producers and developers to create next level digital productions.
- Be exceptionally decisive when it comes to major creative choices.
- A fundamental understanding of project management, budget and timing.
- Lead multiple projects that vary in scale at any given time.
- At least 2 years of experience as Creative Director at a digital or advertising firm.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong presentation skills to sell creative ideas to clients.
- The drive to make digital production better and push projects to a higher level.
- An eye and ear for the needs, doubts and thought processes of clients and have the presence, charisma and problem solving capabilities to help steer towards the best creative solutions.
- A restless mind with a desire to challenge, surprise and stretch those around you.
- The ability to estimate work for yourself and the creative team.
- Feeling for what the boundaries are in digital production and how to stretch these boundaries further.
You might also have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Ability to swear in both Dutch & English.
- Daily healthy lunch & a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Profit sharing & room to grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to off
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues