(Junior) Creative Frontend Developer
Development – Amsterdam
About Superhero Cheesecake
At Superhero Cheesecake we’re damn proud of every line of code and every pixel we deliver. Our process is rock solid and enables us to deliver cutting-edge digital products with great satisfaction. We work closely together with advertising agencies to create some of the best and largest digital projects in the world. Our work for Heineken, Philips, adidas and McDonald’s is seen by millions of people around the globe.
Mediocrity is not an option and our constant drive for perfection leads to heaps of awards ranging from: Site & Mobile of the Day from FWA and Awwwards, three years in a row nomination for Agency of the Year from Awwwards and being awarded the best digital agency in the Netherlands by the Dutch SpinAwards.
As a Frontend Developer you are a key-player within our team making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative and pixel perfect. You stare constantly at the FPS counter making sure all of your animations and transitions run smooth as butter. You are able to recreate motion examples created in After Effects frame by frame just by using your code editor. Due to our fast-paced industry there’s great freedom to choose new cutting-edge technology on every project.
We find it important to help you grow as a person and in your career. As a growing company we offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within Superhero Cheesecake. We care about continuously training our team members into becoming top-notch developers. Our regular code review meetings make sure everybody can learn from mistakes and get up to speed with best practices.
- Daily healthy lunch & a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Profit sharing & room to grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
Our Tech Stack
- 1 year of proven experience.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of semantic HTML5 and CSS
- Proficiency in the English language
You might also have:
- Knowledge of creating detailed but performant frontend animations
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English