Motion Graphics Designer
Creative – Amsterdam
We care about animation. So much in fact that it is an essential part of our process and not just an afterthought. As a Motion Designer you work on a wide and varied range of digital productions by crafting motion examples and mockups. You will be part of the Creative team and have the important role of turning visuals designs into finger-licking experiences through sweet animations and transitions.
You inspire other members of the Creative team such as UX designers and visual designers to use new creative animation techniques and are continuously monitoring and improving the quality of work of your team. You will be involved and will help out throughout the production process to ensure your creative vision is realised in the best way possible. Most of all you are passionate and obsessed with creating the best digital work in the world.
In return we help you grow as a person and in your career with amazing projects for well-known brands all over the world. But we also offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within the company.
- Daily healthy lunch & a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Profit sharing & room to grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
- At least 2 years of proven experience.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Extensive knowledge of (and experience with) Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with animating digital interfaces.
- Can sufficiently use tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator to extract visual design assets.
- Proficiency in the English language.
You might also have:
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D tools.
- Experience with UX and/or visual design.
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English.