Other – Amsterdam
We are looking for an office manager to help us out! We already have a fantastic office manager, but she works part-time! Whenever she’s not here, we’re completely lost and don’t know what to do. So we need someone to compliment her!
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we do not require your services.
Our ideal office manager gives our office the love and attention it deserves. Same goes for our staff and the clients that come to visit us. They already get great care from our Suzanne three days in the week. For the other two days (and one day overlap) we’re looking for a great Office Manager. That person is you! You are eager, effective, friendly, caring, pro-active, social and can help us get to the next level.
As our Office Manager you will play a key role within our fast paced organization. Besides managing and maintaining the office environment and supplies you will also assist us in administration, event planning, travel assistance, marketing & PR.
Affinity for a (digital) production or advertising agency is a plus. You won’t need to know every detail but some knowledge of the stuff we do is highly preferred.
What will you do?
- Supporting the whole team by creating the best work environment possible.
- Point of contact for external companies and services such as postal services, cleaners, lunch delivery & groceries.
- Assist in PR & marketing such as social media, award submissions and press releases.
- Organize internal and external events and be main point of contact for event organisation within the company.
- At least one year of relevant experience in at least one or a few of the tasks.
- The ability to self start projects alone.
- Capability to manage and prioritize tasks without supervision.
- An open approach and you are comfortable with building relationships with colleagues of all levels, as well as external parties.
- Commercial awareness.
- Basic math skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (or in our case more Google Docs and Google Sheets).