Junior QA tester
Development – Amsterdam
As Quality Assurance Tester you are indispensable within our team. Your sole responsibility is to make sure that all of the projects are delivered fully functional, pixel perfect and up to the high standard we set at Superhero Cheesecake.
Day to day tasks include writing test cases based on test requirements and manual testing. You are able to follow up on any issues found to ensure that effective solutions are put in place and provide feedback at the right moment to support to the development team.
We find it important to help you grow as a person and in your career. As a growing company we offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within Superhero Cheesecake. We care about continuously training our team members into becoming top-notch employees.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to learn quickly
- Analytical and methodical approach
- The ability to not only identify and report a problem, but find the root cause
- Excellent communication skills, including tact in dealing with other members of the team and clients
- Precise attention to detail
- The ability to be persistent and patient at the same time
- Passion for great digital work
You might also have:
- Basic understanding of how digital projects are produced
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts
- Familiarity with project management concepts
- Familiarity with QA methodologies
- Familiarity with advanced use of browsers and mobile devices