Development – Amsterdam
We are looking for a passionate Technical Director that can guide our clients and development teams towards creating the best interactive experiences humanly possible. This requires persuasive leadership skills, clear communication and a comprehensive knowledge of digital production. Someone that can lead and inspire the team, advertising agencies and brands.
You will work closely together with our Executive Technical Director to push every single project to the next level by prototyping, researching, architecting complex solutions and reviewing work. And maybe do some hands on coding from time to time to add some extra touches of pure class.
Whenever a technical challenge arises, you can direct the team towards the best solution. A true troubleshooter. You remain calm in the most challenging situations and are not scared of making tough decisions when needed. You are well organized and able to have an excellent overview of all the projects you’re responsible for.
You are the driving force behind the production process, keeping everyone involved on their toes and inspiring the team to give it all they have.
Together with our producers you will also be responsible for ensuring our world class clients are involved throughout the production process, explaining our approach and ideas and answering any questions that come up.
- Daily healthy lunch & a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Profit sharing & room to grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
- A strong opinion on what makes an interactive experience great
- 5 years of proven experience with (front-end) development
- Previously held Senior Developer and or Technical Director roles.
- Experience designing high-level project architecture, front-end and back-end.
- A great eye for detail, especially concerning pixel perfectness and motion
- The ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with all stakeholders within a project
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Basic hosting infrastructure knowledge
- Some experience with server side development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
You might also have
- Experience with WebGL
- Proficiency in the Dutch language