Project Management – Amsterdam
Are you a superstar digital producer that eats deadlines for breakfast? Our team is crying for new blood to lead them out of the maze of digital delivery. Will you be the hero we can add to our production team?
As a Digital Producer at Superhero Cheesecake you will manage our demanding (in a good way!) clients on a daily basis. You manage several projects at the same time on budget and timings that you’ve setup together with the project team and client. Some days this could be an interactive installation and on other days it’s a mobile website or augmented reality experience. We offer a lot of varied projects, staff that knows their shit and clients that offer us the opportunity to create awesome award-winning projects.
At Superhero Cheesecake we strive for the highest quality in digital production. Premium work for the web, as we say, is hard work. It requires a team effort and a keen eye for detail from concept to development. You are a true team player and like to work closely together with developers, designers, partner agencies and clients to push a project to the highest level. You are eager to learn, you have an eye for detail and you’re pragmatic. Sticking to milestones and deadlines is second nature to you, missing a deadline is considered a deadly sin. It’s a must you have managed digital projects before at an advertising agency or production company.
In return we help you grow as a person and in your career with amazing projects for well-known brands all over the world. But we also offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within the company.
- Daily healthy lunch & a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Profit sharing & room to grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
- At least 2 year of proven experience with managing digital projects at a digital or advertising firm.
- The ability of setting up timings and keeping the project on track.
- The drive to make digital production better and push projects to a higher level.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- An eye and ear for the needs, doubts and thought processes of clients and have the presence and problem solving capabilities to help steer towards the best solutions.
- A proactive mentality and a restless mind with a desire to challenge, surprise and stretch those around you.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Feeling for what the boundaries are in digital production and how to stretch these further.
- Proficiency in the English language.
You might also have:
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English.